Challenge 10: Q and A

• How many posts did you write? I wrote 12 different kinds of posts.

How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge? I wrote 5 school based post, zero of my own interest post and 8 posts because of a challenge.

How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students? I received a total of 12 comments.

Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened? My passion on Minecraft got the most comment because it is a rapidly grow game worldwide.

Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why? I like to write post about what I like the most (dinosaurs) because I feel I’m able to share what I like.

Did you change blog themes at all and why? I haven’t changed my themes because i enjoy seeing my theme when I log in.

How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough? I have 6 widgets. I feel that is enough if not to little because it’s not interfering with any of my posts.

How many overseas students do you have on your blog roll? I’ve had 1 overseas student on my blog from Australia.

CHALLENGE 10